The page to stop by when you need some encouragement, motivation, new ideas and knowledge.
Don’t forget you can also get daily inspiration from our Facebook and Twitter Pages too and you can sign up for our weekly Newsletter jammed full of physical, spiritual and emotional motivation.
Premier Christian Radio interview
Gaynor on Premier Radio's leadership hour
Listen to an interview with Gaynor on iTunes (from The Leadership File podcast, Show 441).
Thoughts from the Fitfish Team
- Sweet Potato has never tasted so sweet
- Gaynor Burton, Fitfish Founder on Premier Radio answering Listeners Questions, August 2012
- How to Reduce Cortisol Levels, Kat Millar
- Steady State verses Interval Cardio Training, Kat Millar
- Top Tips for Beating Sugar Cravings, Kat Millar
- Low Fat Food Options, Kat Millar
- Weight Loss – Could This be Why it’s Not Happening for You?, Kat Millar
- Why Walk?, Gaynor Burton
- How do I work out how to work out?, Gaynor Burton
- The Self-Indulgent Guide to Exercising, Gaynor Burton
- The Pursuit of your Goals, Kat Millar
- How Does Physical Exercise Relate to Sanctification?
- 50 ways to burn 100 calories
- Quiz—Are your Sugar Cravings out of Control?
- Quiz—How healthy is your relationship with Food?
- Put down the chocolate and pick up your Bible, Rick Warren
- What eating too much sugar does to your brain, David DiSalvo in Neuronarrative